Brownstones are known wide and far to be a unique characteristic of Brooklyn… So, maybe they’re not exclusive to it, as were replicated elsewhere, but they’re embedded into the ethos of the borough.
Number 3 in a series of 3 features rounded facade, window shutters, and a walk-up stoop, where in the summer many a stoop sale take place and neighbors mingle.
• Each card is individually letterpressed in Brooklyn, NY
• 2-color letterpress print (orange-brown & green) with deep impression for maximum texture
• Blank inside
• Card size 5.5″x4.5″ (folded)
• Matching green envelope included
• Printed on acid-free, premium 100% cotton cardstock (tree-free) on an antique Vandercook press
• Carefully packaged in a compostable, made from plants (not plastic) cellophane envelope (it will break down in about 15 weeks once in the compost bin)
Colors may vary slightly due to the nature of letterpress & on different monitors.